HSS (Hollow Structural Sections) Committee
- Largest collection of North American steel hollow structural sections (HSS) producers.
- Conducts targeted promotional activities designed to assure that HSS is the material of choice for construction and other structural applications.
- Develops and delivers technical and design aid information assisting architects, designers, engineers, fabricators and end-use manufacturers to utilize HSS more effectively.
- Builds strategic alliances with customer, distribution and supplier trade groups which have similar goals and objectives.
- Builds strategic alliances with the North American academic community to increase recognition of the benefits of HSS in construction and other structural applications.
- Collects and disseminates macro industry segment data.